fredag 22 oktober 2010

Hairdos and dont´s


Just got back from my hairstylist, and look once again sleek and black. Ofcourse this event has to be remembered, photographed and on display for you dear readers - since it will only last until tomorrow morning!

I buy all these products, and somehow I always end up buying something new and fabulous every time I visit my stylist - and still the only time I look polished is just after the visit...

Finding The Perfect hair product seems to be an endless quest, just like the quest for the LBD (little black dress). I have always wondered how many small black dresses a wardrobe can have and the answer is ...as many as you can squeeze in there!

As my new style is slightly vintage and slightly 50´s I am not absolutely satisfied with this look. But I am perfectly comfortable knowing tomorrow is another day, and by then the shiny sleek look will be all gone. You´ll see!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar