söndag 17 oktober 2010

The first ever will never return

So I decided to start blogging.
Yes, it is a little bit out of frustration. My bad shoulder forces me to stay away from the computer and my book, so I´m reaching out to see if I can at least communicate this way. Hopefully it will take the edge of my frustration, as I plan to send short written statements into cyberspace and see them (most probably) fall unto earth and disappear like snowflakes in November.

Anyways, today is my first ever never to return blogentry...and I spent this lovely, clear Sunday walking around Söder with my friend Ewa. To celebrate the day we were both dressed up like real ladies, totally in black (even though Ewa had a cute purple scarf).

We had planned to go to Sivletto, but it was closed (stupid us for not checking!), but walking back we walked into the cutest little shop with a fun name - Devil´s Delight. A shop filled with lingerie, cute dresses, accessories and some real good vintage. Definitely one shop to recommend! The website is still in the making, but go and have a look at  http://www.devilsdelight.nu/

This evening will be spent in the company of Miss Marple, Georgette Heyer  and a nice cup of tea:)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar