söndag 2 oktober 2011

Procastination

Procastination is a term in psychology which refers to the way a mind can sometimes decide to do everything low-prioritized instead of the high-prioritized - delaying getting your important stuff done primarily:)

Well, that´s what I´m doing right now as I have Writing A Novel as my priority number 1 and Getting my Ass over to the Gym as number 2. I seriously doubt I will get any of those done at all today, but the time of miracles may be here...

The Novel is on the verge of getting a life of it´s own. I guess it´s that process a lot of writers really look forward to, and rightly so. I do in a way, but it also scares me a bit, as there are parts I really don´t want to explore - even if I know it is necessary. Maybe I should just simply try and write those bits first and get it over with? Or maybe I should chuck the whole damn Novel out and start something new and more cheerful? Well, that is how the mind of a writer can work on a Sunday as she tries to avoid Getting her Ass over to the Gym...

So to cheer myself up I have been.....

browsing the Internet for new dresses!!!!

And look what I found!

Pretty isn´t it?

http://www.style.com/fashionshows/complete/slideshow/S2010RTW-MARCHESA/#slide=7

and totally out of my league. But if I ever loose 20 pounds and earn 2 million dollars on a bookdeal - who knows?

Have a great Sunday!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar