torsdag 29 september 2011

Give me a reason to crawl out of the bed!

I´ve been sick an home from work a few days, but finally I´m getting back on track. Still at home, but able to do something besides feeling sorry for myself. I still need a bit of motivation to crawl out of bed though...

So what do I need for motivation?
Well, surfing the Internet is always good. For instance have I been planning which cottage in Suffolk or Sussex or Cornwall I want to retire to, when its my time to shine (that is when son has gone to Uni and I can start living). I have found several useful sights but damn, it´s expensive! I will most certainly have to sell a few books before then  (you know, those books that write themselves while I´m surfing the Internet)....and I have to decide which part of the UK I like the best. Any ideas out there?

And ofcourse I surf for inspiration for my never-ending quest for a perfect wardrobe.

And I keep finding interesting blogs. Sometimes you do find yourself trapped reading something you would never have imagined - like the blog of a young guy who has recently moved to London and trying to find work and lodgings...nothing spectacular, but well written and straight out of reality. I love the Internet!!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar