tisdag 3 maj 2011

Day 2: Warm and cosy

So today spring had a setback and it was actually snowing again! Just for a little while, and it just came down and went away - but it was cold and my darling winter coat got out of it´s hidingplace again. I promised you all autumn that I would show you a pic, so here it comes:
Iy´s real vintage ofcourse, and I bought it at the Vintage Fair in October. I´m really sad I missed the Fair in April, because I do NEED a spring coat!! But I´m happy this one seems to last until next winter as well:)

Ofcourse I didnt just wear a coat (that would´ve been really interesting!) so here comes my outfit for today:

The clothes are all high street-stuff so I was inspired to do something fun with the pic. Turned out sort of artistic I think:) Sweater/cardi is from Indiska, skirt is Zara and camisole is H&M. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar